Off page optimization and how to grow the popularity of a website.
In the area of development of links, there are many important factors to remember. After all, development of links is the most important in achieving a high position in search engines.
Off Page Optimization Page Tips
- Make sure your site has something that others would be interested to link webmaster.
- Create content that people want to link, even if not directly give economic value, this site worthy of being linked raise the authority and position of every page of your website.
- Whenever possible, try to have your keywords in many of the links pointing to your pages.
- Sign up for blogs and forums, participating or exchange links with sites related to your topic.
- Create your discussions on topic.
- Look for places where you can get free high quality links (such as local libraries or chambers of commerce).
- If you have a good internal content, try to get direct links to your internal pages.
- Write articles and affiliate to sites with more authority.
- Start a blog and writes interesting and unique about your issues, products, news and other sites in your community.
- Comment on other sites with helpful comments, relevant and valuable.
- Participate in forums to learn what your potential customers think is important.
What questions do you hear often?
How could I solve their problems? etc. ..
While developing a great website is half of the equation of SEO, the other half is advocacy.
Search engines are very particular regard to improving their ability to detect manipulation and artificial junk bond, thus an effective SEO you want to promote your sites in total length must use a process of development of natural and organic links in order to succeed in seo.
Off Page Optimization: Link Building Techniques
Two of the three biggest search engines (Google and Yahoo) place great importance on internet more than ever, if you want to own a successful business needs a successful website you should know what it means to be friendly to search engines. And one of the main rules for optimizing your website for search engines is to create inbound links – links (links) from other sites pointing to your site. 10 years ago, when Google started changing the code to content (including inbound links) as the preferred way of determining the “relevance” of a website, the world changed. Webmasters immediately began trying to capture every link they could get. But this no longer works well although the inbound links are still important. In many ways are more vital than before. How then, got to get those precious links with text link? We are those 10 strategies:
- Comments on Blogs
Change the way you read blogs of other people. It was always said that reading is good. But it’s better if it interacts with bloggers. This makes them feel good. Validates what they are writing. Start a relationship between the two. And, here’s the best part, gives an inbound link to your site.
- Blog Trackbacks
Start a blog and relate to all those blogs you’re reading in the form of a “trackback” in their post. Do not know what that means? Search for “trackback” on Wikipedia, or go deeper with a WordPress.org tutorial. Implement this strategy, is an elegant way, easy and effective way of getting inbound links.
- Pay Per Click Ads
PPC advertising is in fact an aggregate cost of marketing. However, it is a controlled environment for building reliable ROI, and a great way to build inbound links where you have control over the text used in the link text.
- Forum comments:
Similar to participate in forums comments and trackbacks to blogs, participating in forums in your industry will enable relacionarce with other professionals, we keep abreast of current trends, and allow you to build inbound links in line with the signing of their posts.
- Build Other Pages
some social sites allow you to create content and post it on their domain as new pages. A great example of this is Seth Godin’s Squidoo.com. Creating content that focuses on a particular subject will engage readers and create more inbound links to your main site,
The concept of a wiki (like wikipedia.org) is that readers are also contributors of content. Anyone who is logged can log in and change content. Understand that other readers of this content have zero tolerance for advertising and sales tactics, be careful with this. Be purely informative and helpful to its content. If the content passes the screening, you will have a small link at the outset that potentially will be seen by millions.
- Social networks
MySpace and FaceBook in fact, but there is an explosion of social sites on the web. Come in and participate. Doing this allows you to interact and interact with other professionals, build inbound links.
- Social Bookmarking
Different than social networking, social bookmarking is similar to how you add sites to your browser bookmarks with the difference that you add your favorite sites in one place, at sites like de.licio.us, ma.gnolia. com, spurl.com, rojo.com, Google bookmarks … The goal is to help people discover these bookmarks, and find your site. An additional advantage of social bookmarking (and blog posts) is that you get”tag” their content with label words and phrases that are relevant to the content. These tags are used to identify the content in the search process.
- Sites organized navigation
This is a variation of social bookmarking. There are sites that organize how people surf the web in an effort to make the process of finding content quickly and focused. StumbleUpon.com (available as Firefox plugin) is one of my favorites but others like Technorati (blog content), Digg (blogs, articles and news stories) and newcomer Trailfire (another Firefox plugin) allow a power surfing users, finding your site via inbound links.
- Request a link will not discard it yet
Asking another webmaster a link still works. (Always good to have a link page) However, with all the other options listed above, you quickly learn that this tactic is largely a waste of time and unproductive. There is a saying that goes: “Plan your work and work your plan” and this applies in the creation of links. The success of your website – and ultimately your business – depends on it! INKS-way to determine your ranking. Each link to your site is like a vote and the more votes you have, the higher ranked. In this article I will share important information and strategies to help you in the art of creating inbound links.
Off Page Optimization Mistakes:
- Do not waste your time getting one way link service site Page Rank. One or two links from sites with Page Rank 5 + may be worth more than 100 links to sites with no PR.
- Be careful about buying links or you banned. If your website has only a few backlinks a day and the next day has hundreds, Google will see this and penalize you.
- Do not waste your time getting one way links are links that URL, you have to get text links.