AdWords ads appear alongside search results when a user searches on Google using one of your keywords. Ads appear under “Sponsored Links” in the sidebar of the search page or above the free search results. In this way, your advertising will be aimed at an audience already interested in your business. You can also post their ads on Web sites to display the Google network growth. And you can select the locations in the network display exactly where you want to display or you can let the role of contextual targeting your keywords relate to the content of web sites.
Google AdWords Details
You can choose from a variety of formats for your ads (eg ads, text and video) and easily monitor their performance through the reports available in your account. With AdWords there is no minimum monthly charge, only one activation fee symbolic. Learn more about the cost of advertising with Google AdWords. For more information about Google AdWords or to begin creating ads, visit the AdWords homepage .
If you want to start running your ads and looking for an agency or professional to help you, you might consider using a Google Advertising Professional certified by Google. Learn more about Google Advertising Professionals or visit Google Advertising Professionals Search for a list of professionals that are suited to your requirements.
Google AdWords: Who are those associated with certified Google AdWords?
The partners are certified Google AdWords online marketing professionals, agencies and, for example, professional search engine marketing, professional search engine optimization and marketing consultants, who currently manage or want to manage AdWords accounts. Must register in the program and have an active AdWords account. The partners have to make an extra effort to achieve this state, including the fact exceed our reviews, which reflect detailed knowledge of AdWords.
Many Google AdWords certification associated with running companies that help other users with the administration of the Google AdWords program.
What is online advertising investment?
The field of online advertising spending in the Google search professionals represents the money you plan to invest in online advertising. You can try advertising in search results of Google in paid placements or ads in text and graphics on other websites.
What is the Google search partner?
The Google Search Associates is a public list of certified partners with Google AdWords that have passed the qualification criteria through training and passing of examinations and also meet some requirements of practical experience. This tool can be used to locate suitable partners according to several criteria: experience, location and scope of services. By using the Google search partners should take into account:
- The Google certification programs provide training and certify professionals on the recommended products and techniques so that they can manage and optimize the advertising programs through Google’s advertising tools.
- Professionals must meet certain terms and conditions. After rigorous testing and practical application, companies can use the badge associated with Google certification as an indication of having obtained such qualification.
- Note if you see the label: if you get help to manage search programs, and assistance and expertise with the hiring of an associate with Google certification ensures a certain level of knowledge and experience.
- Choosing the best candidate for their specific needs should be the result of review and compare professionals trained and certified by Google.
Google makes no promises or guarantees the performance or quality of any businesses or companies listed in search engine partners. The list order is based on professional experience in managing budgets similar to yours. The order may change over time as we add additional criteria to refine your results. Google does not
How I can select a certified partner of Google AdWords?
When looking for an appropriate professional to help you manage your account, you have to consider many considerations. Here we suggest some areas for consideration when making the decision:
- Verify that the account manager has obtained the qualification for having surpassed himself aptitude tests and knowledge. Companies can get certified for having associated with qualified individuals, so it is advisable to check that the person administering the account has the necessary expertise.
- Try costs and price. The agencies can charge a variety of ways: make sure you understand how much is for Google for ads and how the agency for their fees. You can request copies of invoices for Google to make sure you are aware of how much the campaign costs relate to the costs of Google.
- Understand the type and level of service provided. Can vary greatly depending on certain factors. Does the agency manage and optimize the time? Are they available for questions or visit in person or by email? Or are offering a more detached, setting only the campaign effectively and then abandoning it? Different people, different solutions: Make sure that the level of service offered is what you need for your account.
- Ask if the company is willing to provide a clear view of your account.
- Request a contract involving (Google can not interfere in such contracts).
What are the filtering options of the search for partners?
When seeking the assistance of a professional or agency, the use of optional filters can reduce the group of professionals that match your needs. If you use the Google search partners to locate a professional can make choices that help you find the right person to help with your AdWords account. These options include:
- AdWords Help Type: Enter the type of help you need and it will be easier to find a professional to focus on that area. For example, you may need targeted assistance with setting up the account or you may prefer an account maintenance or ongoing optimization.
- Additional services: in addition to managing AdWords, you may want to also give the provider of choice elsewhere in their marketing programs, this option lets you locate an agency that deals with such other areas as needed.
- Budget: includes the amount of money you are willing to invest in online advertising. Some partners are specialized in a certain range accounts budget.
How I can verify the certification status of a person or company?
To check whether a company has the qualification associated with certification of Google can:
- Visit your public profile page (linked from your website or URL that you provide) hosted on Google and check its status.
- Search the distinctive: those associated with certification Google receive a distinctive certificate they can use on your website provided that they meet our criteria. This badge must be bound to the profile page hosted on Google. If not located, try the next option.
- Look for the certification associated with entering your name in the field for a search partner Google . All partners are included unless they have opted not to use the marketing support program (ie, if they have disabled their profile or something like that).
What can you offer an associate certified Google AdWords?
Like many advertisers may not have sufficient time to devote to learn and manage their AdWords advertising account. Hiring a professional can save you time while maximizing return on investment.
Partners with Google AdWords certification have taken the time to learn and to use AdWords to get this certification and through their expertise could be beneficial for their campaigns and can help you find new sales opportunities and business relationship with Google advertising programs.
How I can find someone to help me manage my AdWords account?
There are many advertisers who manage their AdWords accounts themselves, while others decide that they are managing a Google AdWords Certified Partner. If you need help, we recommend that you use the Google search partner , where you can specify the budget, location and types of services needed to find the Google Certified Partner that meets your requirements.
What does Qualified status?
Qualified members, either individually or as a company, as part of the Google Advertising Professionals program meet the requirements to achieve this status. Have managed AdWords client accounts for at least the last three months with a minimum level of spending and passed the official examination demonstrating his deep knowledge of the program, also qualified companies have several qualified professional staff. Since achieving this state is not easy, we reward them with the official program logo and Professional Status page that certifies them as qualified.
How much do the services of a certified Google AdWords partner?
Costs and billing associated with certification Google
After hiring the services of a professional, and billing costs will differ according to the agreement that provide for you and your manager. Google does not intervene in negotiations between clients and managers, and is not responsible for any agreements. Still, it is important to consider adequate service tariffs, the solvency to pay and how much you want to pay for the fees of the administrator. To protect yourself, we suggest that you not provide the information of credit card and pay by check or through a third party supplier.
Costs and Billing AdWords account
The cost of Google AdWords account are separate from the client manager and are billed separately. AdWords costs are based on cost per click (CPC), daily budget and ad performance. It is important to know the cost of your AdWords account before entering into a contractual relationship with a partner with Google certification. More information about the cost of your AdWords account . Or ask the certification associated with Google to explain the costs associated with the account before making any agreement.
What happens if I change client managers?
This change will not affect your account. When a customer account is linked or unlinked from a client manager account, the account retains its history of campaigns and still offering access to all features of the AdWords program. To change the administrator, must have e-mail address and password necessary to access your account. You have access to unlink your account from the account of a client manager, while he and his representative of customer service can only link accounts.
To unlink your account from the account of a client manager, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdWords account .
- Click on the tab My Account .
- Click User Preferences .
- In Account Access Client Manager, click Disable manager access .
- Click OK .
Once unlinked, you can ask your new client manager to link your account of it.
How do I know my AdWords campaign is successful?
Hiring a client manager for AdWords account is a good start to get an optimal return on investment. However, it is also important to personally verify the performance of your AdWords campaign regularly. For this you need your email address and password to access AdWords. For information on how to verify the performance of your campaign, click here . It is also advisable to ask your client manager weekly or monthly reports on the performance of your account, such as statistics and keyword conversion tracking reports. These data will help determine how your campaign.
What does the credit my client manager applied to my account?
Your client manager may apply a credit to your account, valid for 1 euro of free AdWords advertising. This credit will appear as a Service Adjustment in the Billing Summary page, which is found under the tab My Account.