What are some fun facts about you?
• I grew up in Huntington Beach. Most weekends were spent in Catalina with my family, at the beach, or at the Equestrian Center.
• I played varsity golf in high school and continued to play recreationally through college up until now.
• Love activities, I’m game for anything outdoors.
• My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
• I like my coffee black.
What’s your favorite activity in SB?
My favorite SB activity is hiking. Montecito has one of my favorite trails and Hollister Ranch has gorgeous ocean views. Discovering new trails on the weekends has become a hobby. I also love going to the beach, paddling, sailing, wine tasting in The Funk Zone, concerts at The Bowl and trying new restaurants!
You can take 3 items with you to a deserted island. What would you take?
• The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.
• A boat (to get home…eventually)
What’s your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of my job is working with my team in Santa Barbara. I love the new opportunities and challenges we face together and the energetic environment we create. Being a part of something so forward thinking and fast paced is deeply rewarding.
My coworkers are inspiring, intelligent people with a knack for game changing ideas. With such a dynamic space I grow daily in my knowledge and experience; I consider myself blessed to be a part of something so new and big!
Fill in the blank: Bad location data makes me feel ____LOST_______ .